As you look toward a bright future, pause to make a few adjustments:
- Resolve to leave the blues behind. Facing hard times is not as difficult when you have a good attitude.
- Accept the things you can’t change. You’ll only spin your wheels worrying about matters that are out of your control.
- Ditch old drama in the new season. When negative people stir up trouble, simply choose not to participate.
- Draw value from things that cost nothing. Enjoy the company of friends, the laughter of children and the wisdom of faith-filled people.
- Banish your doubts and embrace your hopes. God surely is good, so work on renewing your own faith.
- Tough times do not last, but tough people do. Our ancestors survived hardship with less to work with than you and I have today. If we have to, we can band together again. We can pray together. So stay strong, knowing that we will not only survive these times, but thrive.
~ Bishop T.D. Jakes